So I was just informed that there is a thing called Inktober, I guess the goal is to do a drawing a day in ink. I love to work in ink so I am planning on taking this challenge! Anyone want to take the challenge with me? To start off, I thought I would share some ink work that I find inspiring.
- Loui Jover does some awesome ink art, I love the pieces that are done on old book pages and that art super drippy.
- Lisa Congdon does some really amazing fun and whimsical illustrations, I just love them! She does a lot of cool patterns and line drawings.
- Helen Dardik does a lot of beautiful colorful graphic illustrations and great patterns however, if you follow her on Instragram she has some really great ink work she does in her sketchbooks.
- Chris Riddell is an artist my husband just introduced me to, he does some really cool ink drawings of characters and people.
- Kyler Martz is an actual "ink" artist, he does some really interesting tattoos that I really find interesting.
Drawing time! Share your designs with me by posting your drawings on Instragram with the hashtag #bbinktober